Located in a serene environment, Dr. C.V. Raman University is the first private Universities in North Bihar and this very fact is seen in the ideal academic atmosphere for the students and its unique teaching methodology. Established in 2018, Dr. C.V. Raman University aims to provide quality education which will not only help in intellectual growth but also help the students to become responsible adults. Named after India’s first Nobel Laureate Dr. C.V. Raman, CVRU is redefining the education scenario in the state by implementing cutting-edge technology-aided learning, world-class infrastructure for research and a unique intuitive teaching methodology.
Our main objectives :
- To provide quality education and make provisions for research for bright professional careers
- To establish state-of-the-art facilities to the students
- Students need an exposure to the environment of an industry which is fulfilled by regular industry visits
- To create higher levels of intellectual abilities
- To maintain the standard of degrees, diplomas, certificates and other academic distinctions in accordance with the norms laid down by UGC.